Nowadays there are some unique ways out there of how to share your wonderful news:
- Piñata. A clever piñata that contains pink or blue confetti. You can turn your gender reveal into an awesome game where everybody wins.
- Scratch cards. You can design your own or you can buy them already made. Ask your guests to scratch the cards in the same time to find out the gender.
- Balloon pop. This is quite a traditional method but it is lots of fun. Get your guests together and pop the balloon filled with blue or pink confetti.
- Balloon release. Hellium filled balloons, blue or pink, are put into a big box. At the gender reveal, open the box and see the blue or pink balloons fly into the sky.
- Confetti popers. To make your gender reveal go out with a bang, this method is for you!
- The Cake. You can have it decorated in blue or pink.
- Cupcakes. Another cake themed idea. Have the inside sponge coloured in blue or pink and let your guest bite into it to find out.
- Hogwarts hat. You can buy it on Easy.com designed to reveal whether you are having a boy or a girl.
- Creative Photo. You can take a colour themed photo and share the news.
- Colour changing straws. What a great idea!!! You can find them on Amazon and ask your guests to dip them in their drinks in the same time to reveal whether you are expecting a girl or a baby boy.
With all this talk of gender reveal ideas, have you considered a maternity photo shoot? Capture this special moment with Bump to Baby Package or Simple Maternity Photo Session for £180. Find out more details regarding packages and see photographs here.