Types of Photography Sessions | Baby Photography Andover
- Newborn Baby Photo Sessions. The newborn baby photo sessions take place in my cosy studio in Gosport. I am individually styling each session and for each baby we use at least 5 different prop set ups. We can choose different colours for wraps, tiebacks, hats, outfits, etc., accordingly to your preference. The sessions have 3 parts: on the bean bag, in props and with parents/siblings. The siblings and family portraits are included in this type of session.
- Newborn Mini Photo Session. This type of session usually takes up to two hours. The baby will be wrapped most of the time which makes this type of session also great for babies older than 14 days.
- Home Newborn Baby Photo Sessions. Some parents prefer the comfort of their home for a newborn baby photo session. Please do not worry about anything, I will bring everything needed to reproduce the cosiness of my studio.
- Pregnancy and Maternity Photo Sessions. A maternity photo session can take place in the studio or outside. Usually takes un to two hours with two outfit changes.
- Bump to Baby Package includes pregnancy photo session and newborn photo session.
- Family Photography Sessions. Suitable to any age babies, therefore we can shoot the family photo sessions in the studio or on location.
- One year anniversary session, also called “Smash and Splash“. Includes party decorations, outfits, cake and the bubble bath set up.
- Baby’s first year plan. Probably the most practical solution that sums all types of sessions listed above, is the baby’s first year plan. The plan consists of 6 sessions: the newborn session, the 3 month session, the 6 month session, the 9 month session and 12 month/first birthday anniversary session. Finally, we can add a maternity photo session to the package if you prefer.
Contact me for a detailed price list for any of the sessions. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you call me directly on +44(0)753 797 4477.
Looking forward to hearing from you.